My mission is to empower women to achieve whole body wellness naturally, safely, and peacefully.
What does that look like?
- Realizing your true worth and resting securely in your identity as a daughter of God.
- Embracing and appreciating your body in a way that inspires you to do whatever is in your power to keep it healthy and strong.
- Opening your mind and learning more about different modes of healing (acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, massage, and other integrative approaches).
- Exploring a more natural way of healing through the use of herbs, foods, and time tested remedies.
- Acquiring new skills such as creating DIY natural beauty products that are both safe and effective.
- Committing to passing your knowledge and experiences on to the next generation of girls who desperately need to be embraced, mentored, and loved by someone exactly like you!
When you are empowered to take control of your own emotional, physical, social, and spiritual well-being, you will experience an incredible level of inspiration, peace, health, and hope.
The concepts, strategies, and products highlighted in this project changed my life. I don’t just preach it, I live it. A few short years ago, I was sick, frustrated, and full of anxiety and fear. I never would have imagined that I would be as healthy, happy, and at peace as I am right now, and I want that for you too…
So, I would like to personally invite you to join our community (it’s free)! I would also love for you to have a set of scripture cards that you can personalize with your name or the name of a loved one. There is no message that will make you feel better than the message of unconditional love and acceptance. Stick one in a book, on your mirror, or anywhere you like for an instant confidence boost and a rush of comfort when you need it the most.
You will also be the first to know about future products, resources, and projects in the works. Excitement is contagious, and I love brainstorming and dreaming with you!
Just click HERE to get those cards…they are guaranteed to give you warm fuzzies! 😉
Legal Disclaimer *Please Read*
The Becoming Effect does not diagnose illness or prescribe medicinal protocols according to symptoms presented. Unless specifically stated, our contributors are not doctors and do not present themselves as such. Instead, our goal is to provide education and resources, leaving readers free to make their own informed and responsible decisions.